CMOH Birbhum Recruitment 2020
CMOH Birbhum Recruitment 2020- Apply For 23 Various Vacancies. District Health and Family Welfare Samity & Chief Medical Officer of Health, Birbhum (CMOH Birbhum) published a recruitment notification on their official website for recruitment of Counsellor, Consultant & Other.Eligible candidates can submit applications for this job online before 10/11/2020. To know more details check in below.
You will find all information for this CMOH Birbhum Recruitment 2020- Apply For 23 Various Vacancies on our website.You will find latest job news, admit cards,results and other updates on our website, so keep subscribing to our website.
CMOH Birbhum Recruitment 2020- Apply For 23 Various Vacancies:-
You can find the eligibility criteria to apply the CMOH Birbhum Recruitment 2020- Apply For 23 Various Vacancies. The minimum qualifications, number of vacancies, age limit and salary for CMOH Birbhum Recruitment 2020 check in below.
- Important Dates:-
- Starting Date for Apply Online-09/10/2020
- Closing Date for Apply Online-10/11/2020
- Age Limits:-
- ICTC Lab Technician-Graduate in Medical Laboratory Technlogy with 1 Year Exp. or DMLT with 2 Yrs. Exp.
- Blood Bank Lab Technician-Degree in Medical Lab Technology or 10+2 Pass with DMLT and having valid registration
- ICTC Counsellor-PG Degree/Diploma in Psychology/Social Work/Sociology/Anthropology/Human Development/Nursing with 1 Year Exp. or Graduate in these subject with 3 Yrs. Experience
- District Consultant- Quality Assurance-Dental/AYUSH/MBBS/Nursing Graduate with Master in Hospital Administration/Health Management with 2 Yrs. relevant Experience
- Programme Associate-Graduate and Diploma/Certificate course in Computer Application having Working Knowledge of Computer Operations with 3 Yrs. relevant Exp.
- Psychiatric Social Worker (NMHP)-i) Master of Social Work ii) M.Phil in Psychiatric Social Work
- Social Worker (NMHP)-Master of Social Work with 3 month training in PSW
- Clinical Psychologist (NMHP)-Master of Psychology/Clinical Psychology with one year Exp.
- Psychologist (NMHP)-Master in Psychology with 3 month training/experience
- Psychiatric Nurse (NMHP)-B.Sc in Psychiatric Nursing/M.Sc in Psychiatric Nursing/DP
- Community Nurse (NMHP)-GNM with 1 month training in Psychiatric Nursing
- Medical Record Keeper (NMHP)-Graduate with Experience in Health Sector
- Social Worker for NRC-BA/B.Sc/B.Com and One year Diploma in Computer Application having Computer Knowledge
- Laboratory Technician for Blood Bank-10+2 Pass with Physics, Chemistry, Math, Biological Science and DMLT or BMLT Or Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Medical Lab. Technology having Computer Knowledge
- Senior TB Laboratory Supervisor-Graduate in DMLT. Two wheeler driving license with computer knowledge
- Medical Technologist-Higher Secondary and Diploma in Concerned Discipline
- Pay Scale:-
|Download Official Notification||Click here|
|Official website||Click here|